The NHS recommends that you visit an optometrist every two years (or more frequently if advised). With a comprehensive range of professional eyecare services all under one roof, you can be sure that whatever your individual eye care needs; we will look after them.
Examinations & Testing
- Comprehensive sight tests (suitable for babies up, see Young Eyes.)
- Colour deficiency and coloured filter tests for dyslexia and reading difficulties
- Field of vision testing.
- Complete contact lens service, from initial trials through to aftercare
- Wide range of lenses for all prescription requirements.
Glasses, Lenses & Frames
- Relaxed and unhurried advice on a wide selection of stylish frames from budget to designer
- Opportunity to design your own lens shape where applicable
- Guidance on an extensive range of spectacle lenses and coatings, including the latest thinner and lighter lenses
- Consultation on suitable glasses for driving to meet the legal requirements.
- Glasses for computer use
- Safety glasses
- Range of sportswear and sunglasses for sports such as golf, skiing, swimming and cycling.
Low Vision Aids
- Care and support regarding low vision aids and services.
- A full domiciliary service is available at your home if eligible